Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Policy indemnify the employer against all sums payable under the U.A.E. Federal Law No. 8 of 1980 and subsequent amendments to pay compensation to any employee due to accident arising out of and in the course of employment.
- Occupational Death 24 months of the worker’s last remuneration before the death subject to a minimum of Dhs.18,000/- and maximum of Dhs.35,000/-
- Permanent Disability Percentage of Death benefits as per the specified scale
- Loss of Wages (cash allowance) Up to first six months 100% of full salary
- Medical Expenses Incurred at local Government or public medical centers are reimbursable from AED 10,000 to AED50,000
- Repatriation Expenses necessitated by work related accidents up to AED10,000 to AED 50,000/- per employee including cost of escort where necessary
- Employees/ Labours of the insured whilst being transported by or using any private vehicles, rented vehicles or insured’s own vehicle provided they follow the normal and direct route.
- Workmen’s Compensation cover can be extended to include accidents occurring within the territorial limits but outside duty hours too in line with the benefits payable under the UAE Labour Law
- Automatic addition and deletion of employees subject to premium adjustment on Pro-rata
- Employers Liability Insurance). In addition to basic Workmen’s Compensation cover the employer can protect themselves against the claim made by the employee under Common/Sharia Law up to a selected limit of indemnity which generally varies from AED 500,000/- to AED 5 Million (As an added benefit to employees)
- Total annual wages of employees for Non-Admin and Admin staff separately with name of employee, designation
- Trade license and VAT No
- Declaration for previous year claims experience